Tuesday, December 22, 2009

it had to be you (^_^)

does anyone here who believe in love at first sight
well, unfortunately, i do!!!
sometimes, i wondered why on earth would a cupid uses an arrow
instead of feather, cotton bowl or the back of unicorn horn that full and thickened with pure magic
im sorry, i dont have the answer..
well if u brave enough unleash the feeling for greater good to ur love one,
u will fell blessed as in u were in his/her heart ever since,
even though she/he rejected you,
dont feel that such an embarrassment to urself because unlike you,
there are lots of other that do not pass this peculiar stage,
i have someone that i love in my life the most,
but im too afraid to let it out from myself,
i have break once as it would never ever happen again
because of im stupid idiot that didnt know that love need sacrifices for your own sake
what should i do??? is this coincidence
i dont think so, in fact i am person that did not have faith in coincidence
so, is she the one that worth fighting for
this huge question was overwhelming me ever since i met her
if i dont prevail
then, what made the differences???
is it, it had to be you???
this is all i can tell and share so far
hope my reader my keep on visiting my block to see my update

No comments:

Post a Comment